Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday_Schmurzday

1. I'm attempting to read two books at once: Little Alters Everywhere and 50 Shades of Grey.  Been really looking forward to the latter one.
2. Stupid cat is sitting on my desk.  I've resorted to accept that any flat surface in my house, whether it be the kitchen counter or a t-shirt drawer left open, is fair game to my incredibly lazy, hairy cats.  Their fur is a whole other level of evil....painter's tape companies love my cats.
3. My left nostril is trying to divorce my face by sending a vortex of cold, throbbing pain up through to my brain and out my mouth, giving my horrendous cotton mouth.  "EwGod!  What's that smell?  Someone left a can of beans out!"
4. I've listed my textbooks on Amazon for the first time ever!  Hawaiian vacation, here I come!
5. $15 flat-soled sandals from PayLess are the worst thing ever to happen to my feet, especially when I had to walk 3 miles today.
6. My stupid bitch-dog has a puffy taco, and that entitles her to eat the garbage in the bathroom....right?
7. Lucky number.  Time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment